The hot-dip galvanising plant is located in the hall facility covering 1,300 square metres, and is completely equipped thereby providing an all-encompassing process for hot-dip galvanisation in a single place.
Our advantage relies on the use of a unique zinc and nickel alloy that provides a top quality zinc layer and the ability to control the process of hot-dip galvanisation in order to ensure quality protection against atmospheric effects.
Advantages of hot-dip galvanisation:
- Additional mechanical resistance of steel products.
- Many years of protection without maintenance costs.
- Unmatched durability, even in harsh conditions
- Extremely Long Life Last longer than other options
- Simple quality control and level of protection.
- Total coating of most complex shapes
- Effective protection of inaccessible areas including corners and edge
- Last longer than other options.
- A Full Coating can be Applied Quickly.
Our plant is equipped with a modern ventilation system which ensures that even the relatively harmless hazardous particles be retained within the plant and are filtered.
Preparing your steel for galvanising will help ensure that it is galvanised safely and to the best possible quality. Please contct us for information regarding commonly sought advice in the preparation of certain types of steel fabrication designs.