Every day we produce and deliver steel poles structures which supply energy and illuminate the roads to the thousands of people.
We are specialized in design and production of many types of structures made of steel columns.
In our factory we use the most advanced, state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to develop an extensive variety of standard steel poles structures and the design flexibility to create custom steel poles to your specifications.
Street lighting steel poles
- Certified according to EN 40-5
- Standard and custom street lighting steel poles
- Cilindrical-conical, cilindrical stepped and polygonal
- High from 3 up to 22m
- Designed for wind speed from 20-48 m/s
Traffic signal structures
- Overhead traffic signal poles
- Portals, made from round tubes
- Portals, made from squared tubes
- Poles for public lighting and traffic signaling
- Poles for camera observation systems
High mast towers
- Our high-mast poles support large-area lighting applications, such as those found at airports, shipping terminals and other heavy-industry zones.
- With deep engineering know-how, we are well qualified to account for the lighting load, tower weight, variable wind speeds, local soil conditions and a host of other relevant variables.
- Our high-mast poles can be equipped with either cross arms or full service platforms complete with walkways, safety cables, pole steps, and other accessories to accommodate add-ons such as speakers and electrical enclosures.
- For corrosion protection, we use Hot-Dip galvanizing according to the norm EN ISO 146
If requested we can supply a painting or a powder coating on the poles in the specified colors.